The Binational Sustainability Conference is a cross-collaborative educational and policy-oriented 1-day event that will convene regional and cross-border stakeholders from the West Coast and Baja California, Mexico.
Through a series of panels, conference participants will learn about topics in sustainability from renowned industry and policy leaders on both sides of the US-Mexico border. Conference attendees will take part in thought exchange forums with elected officials from all levels of government to engage in the future planning of sustainable cities, ports, and businesses along the San Diego –Tijuana region.
This is the first (non-academic) binational sustainability conference in the region and thus, we are on the lookout for new ideas and panelists to present thought-leading and inspiring sessions that are significant on both sides of the border. Our goal is to give our attendees the best professional education in the industry.
The Binational Sustainability Conference was created to accomplish the following:
· Contribute to Global Climate Change Adaptation planning
· Protect and Restore Water Resources & Ecosystems
· Promote Food Security and Regenerative Farming
· Explore Effective Material Resource Management
· Foster Innovation and creation of Green Jobs on both sides of the border
· Promote Binational Collaborative Policy